- Inaugural pricing!!
- 50+ videos covering all topics
- 900+ minutes of video content covering NET Syllabus
- Latest Syllabus covered
- Lifetime access
- Free Updates
Find 13 solved previous year papers and attempt to answer them in a quiz format!
We have developed practice tests for all students of psychology across sub-domains. Biological Psychology, General Psychology, Lifespan Development, Social Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, Cognitive Psychology, Research and Statistics, Psychopathology.
Psychology notes for Biological Psychology, General Psychology, Lifespan Development, Social Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, Cognitive Psychology, Research and Statistics, Psychopathology.
Android App build according to NTA UGC NET Latest Syllabus.
Learning SPSS has been made easy. Simply follow the Step-by-Step SPSS guide to learn inferential and descriptive statistical procedures and understand the outputs with interpretation.
- DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER AND ITS CINEMATIC REPRESENTATION– Tazyeen Ghazal In the cinematic representation of mental health, movies don’t leave any stone unturned to create a sensational portrayal of any kind of mental disorder, often stigmatizing the […]
- The Psychology of Travel– Niharikaa Mehta The Psychology Behind Motivation of Travelling and Wanderlust Travel to some is a refuge from their current state of life. Visiting gigantic mountains, taking a dip in […]
- 6 Things to keep in mind while applying abroad for Psychology-By Chesta Ahuja. While going abroad to pursue a master’s degree in psychology can open avenues for enhancing your practice in a globally recognised institution, there are few essential tips […]
- Mental Health Professions (Psychology vs Psychiatry)There’s far too much confusion with regard to the professionals in mental health. Especially with the differences between Psychology vs Psychiatry, Psychiatrist vs Clinical Psychologist and so on. Here’s an […]
One Stop Psychology
For membership cancellation or any other queries email us at:
Copyright One Stop Psychology – All rights reserved