- If two variables are measured at a nominal or ordinal level and differences are to be found the Chi-Square test is conducted
- Descriptive Statistics
- Cross Tabs
- One variable into row and another into column
- Click on percentage section, row, column, and total
- Ascending or descending
- Look at the Pearson Chi-Square value. If that is below <0.05, it is indicative of a statistically significant relationship between the two variables.
- It is above >0.05 in this case and therefore not indicative of a statistically significant relationship.